Monday, November 4, 2013

Where did the time go?

I cannot believe that we have been back in the states for over 2 months now!   Time has flown by!    The kids are keeping me very busy with their sports and lessons.  We have some type of activity (at least 1, if not more) 6 out of 7 days a week.    All this running around is keeping my mind off of Bill not being with us that much.  There sometimes isn't a moment to rest.   I've begun to accept the help offered by some friends and family members.  I've realized that I am not Wonder Woman.    

Bill has made it home for two visits already.   He came home for our 10 year wedding anniversary and also again for Halloween last week.   We bumped up Roman's birthday celebrations also to while Daddy was here and we are so glad that he got to celebrate with us.   Bill flew back to Nijmegen last evening and he has already booked his flight home for Thanksgiving!    Let the turkey countdown begin!

Somehow I have still managed to squeeze in a few runs and my half marathon is just 5 days away now!   I haven't trained nearly as much as I should have but my goal is to follow a run-walk-run method and simply to finish.  I do not care about times this go around.   AHH!  I still cannot believe that I am doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment